Pointing the way to Jesus - the only true Lighthouse in these dark hours of earth's history.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Updates

Ok, so, for those of you who might sticky-beak here now and then, I'm sorry I've been so lazy. I kinda have a few excuses. :P

A.) We've got a place, finally, and have been moving in... converting two places into one isn't easy, believe me.

B.) We went camping!! :) Update on that soon...

C.) My boss has offered me a traineeship doing Cert II Hospitality - Food prep and customer relations - a fancy name for "waitress" :P But, it's a 1 year TAFE course, and it'll start me off in the hospitality industry if I choose to go onto Cert IV and become a chef... something I see very likely to happen. :)


So, camp!

We were blessed with messages from Pastor Bill Hughes again .... He's so lovely, and such a Godly man. :)



I was in charge of the youth class... though, not a whole lot went right. Maybe I was too tired? Or maybe they just find me too boring now .. lol..



Of course, we could always rely on our cameraman no.2 for both great video footage, and never-failing papparazzi work. ;)



The Giggles always provided us a smile ;)



And we had 5 beautiful baptisms (two below)





Ben always provided me perfect hilarious photo opportunities .... I don't know why ... he's just so good at it :P I never let the moment slip either ^_^



The beautiful item Gary and Ebony presented - How Deep the Father's Love for Us





Ooopp... there he is again :P (yes, I AM a papperazzi... mwahahahhaha)



Ok, so, the rare one I'll put on of me... we were all gathering around to watch the slideshow Tim had made of our wedding photos.. :)



Sorry dude, had to use this one :D



Laugh, Emily. I know you can't help yourself :P





Yay! A nice photo of us to finish on :) ... sorta... took a few attempts lol.



Maybe more soon... if I get the inclination ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment