Pointing the way to Jesus - the only true Lighthouse in these dark hours of earth's history.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my humble a-blog. :) I make this in hope that I can find writings, quotes, photography, even recipes that will point our minds to the Lighthouse - Jesus. In these days of uncertainty and trouble, it seems like life is just one big storm decending upon us. We must never lose sight of the light that is before us, guiding us through the storm, and onto safety with Him. Jesus truly is the Lighthouse in these dark hours of earth's history!

"I thank God for the Lighthouse
I owe my life to Him
Jesus is the Lighthouse
And from the rocks of sin
He has shone a light around me
That I might clearly see
If it wasn't for the lighthouse
Tell me, Where would this ship be?"
-The Lighthouse

~Lucinda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucinda! Welcome to blogging! :-)

    ~ Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogworld Lucinda!!!
    ~Victoria

    ReplyDelete